BEACHBMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dollar tournaments for games that never get cred.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BEACHBMM I - Revival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMM
7 pts
BMM

BEACHBMM I - Revival Empty
PostSubject: BEACHBMM I - Revival   BEACHBMM I - Revival EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Welcome to the new series of BEACHBMM tournaments, now taking place in scenic Cheney!

I'm your host Marc Parker (BMM). Let's get things rolling!

-Introduction-

BEACHBMM's are video game tournaments, composed of 3 - 5 individual events, with no entry fee. The games played at a BEACHBMM are greatly varied, with events coming from both the very mainstream, and the not. Tournaments are run at a fairly quick pace, and may be either double or single elimination depending on the entry size, and the game itself.

The BEACHBMM series has been run in Spokane since the beginning of 2009 with good success, and I'm hoping will continue to garner interest in it's new home at Eastern Washington University.

This is our first event of the Fall Season, and I've tried to choose games that would appeal to a very broad audience. Suggestions for future events can be made in the Suggestion portion of the site. Otherwise, feel free to give me suggestions directly.

If you have any questions regarding the series, the individual events, or otherwise, please feel free to contact me:
509-435-655
mparker@eagles.ewu.edu

-----------------------------------
Events:

-Dance Dance Revolution: Supernova (PS2)
1v1, single elimination. Difficulty will be decided by round.

-Mario Kart Wii
Will be played in groups of 4, with the 2 top point gainers emerging to the next round after a series of 3 races.
Computers on medium difficulty. Balanced Items. 150 CC. Course sets may be set per round.

-Goldeney Wii
Will be played in groups of 4, with the top 2 point gainers emerging to the next round after a single game.
Golden Gun Mode. First to 50 points.

-If time and interest allow, another event will be played.
-----------------------------------

The tournament will be held in the 2nd floor lounge of LA hall unless noted otherwise.
Registration and practice will start as early as Noon of October 8th.
The actual events will start around 1:15 - 1:30 depending.
Back to top Go down

BEACHBMM I - Revival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BEACHBMM :: Tournaments :: Upcoming-
Jump to: