BEACHBMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dollar tournaments for games that never get cred.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BEACHBMM 1 [1-17-09]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BEACH
7 pts
BEACH

BEACHBMM 1 [1-17-09] Empty
PostSubject: BEACHBMM 1 [1-17-09]   BEACHBMM 1 [1-17-09] EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:04 am

Awesome tournament... thanks to everybody that attended. I just want to use this section to review some of the highlights that don't show up in the results.

Casey made an awesome comeback in round 1 of MK Wii, placing a difficult green shell right on target a few feet from the finish line at Desert Hills. Though he snatched Quinn the Great's place, it was too late; he still ended up 2 points shy of qualifying Crying or Very sad

Jamn was alot better at Kart than I expected, but still.... you gotta actually be holding the controller to get points.

I don't think Jackson had any prior experience with SC2, but he practiced right before the tournament got underway and made it to the finals, upsetting alot of more experienced players. BMM and him had a poke match, and I had a hard time getting inside his range with Mitsu. Maybe I shouldn't have told him to play Kilik...

KateMonster's Necrid was alot better than I have seen and ended up giving me a scare. TipsyCreature's Mitsu perfected mine but I made it through. Good matches guys.

Bodo: Link is not banned. You play him well and like ring outs, so bring him to the next tournament.

Nels is really good at Starfox Assault and looked like he was going to take the prize, but BMM came back from a 5 point deficit to claim victory with "Landmaster shenanigans" (Rai, 09).

We decided to play Power Tennis doubles cause we had extra time. Team 1337's koopas looked good but BMM and I eliminated them with stong serving. We expected them to win the match for third because RaiSean looked shaky, but the latter pulled it together and took third place from the koopas. BEACHBMM's opponent in finals, Off Constantly, were hard to get around because of Petey's (Quinn the Great's) massive presence at the net. We won by struggling to avoid him altogether. BMM and I were happy to win a brother's vs brothers match.

Rai was one of the most consistent attendees, placing in three events. Since I will not be attending the next few tournaments, I am placing my hopes in him. Tear BMM down.

Last edited by BEACH on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://beachbmm.forumotion.com
Jamnt0ast
3 pts
Jamnt0ast

PostSubject: Re: BEACHBMM 1 [1-17-09]   BEACHBMM 1 [1-17-09] EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:30 am

I dont need to hold controllers to be victorious.
Back to top Go down
BMM
7 pts
BMM

PostSubject: Re: BEACHBMM 1 [1-17-09]   BEACHBMM 1 [1-17-09] EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:16 am

this was really fun, and a good start to the legacy.
i hope all of you that attended had a good time!
Jackson got pretty good at SC fast, and Sean was also a threat.
I do think that starfox assault would be better without vehicles, as shown
by the ridiculously unfair comeback i made in one single landmaster run. hah.
remember to check the site frequently for new updates, and let your
nominations for future events be heard!
Back to top Go down
Rai
10 pts
Rai

PostSubject: Re: BEACHBMM 1 [1-17-09]   BEACHBMM 1 [1-17-09] EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:25 am

This was hella tight! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEACHBMM 1 [1-17-09]   BEACHBMM 1 [1-17-09] Empty

Back to top Go down

BEACHBMM 1 [1-17-09]
Page 1 of 1